Have you ever thought about the word light in the Bible? Either way you came to the right location.
Bible Verses About Light In The Old Testament – Light does not just mean something that shines in the Bible. One specified meaning in the Old Testament talks about the word of God being light or the Lord being the light. Another verse even talks about the righteous having light or even eyes having light. In this post, you will see all the verses with the word light in the Old Testament. (Psalms 119:105, Isaiah 9:2, Proverbs 13:9, Proverbs 15:30)
As you read the scriptures below about light from the Old Testament the Lord will speak to your heart. If you notice any specific verses that “catch your attention”, “seem intriguing” or “make you wonder” then pause and ask God about it. Take some time to look it up and reflect on what He is trying to show you by shining His light on it!
Before we dive in here are some brief facts about the word light in the King James Bible Old Testament. Enjoy and be blessed in Jesus name!
Table of Contents, Go To...
How Many Times Is Light Mentioned In The Old Testament KJV?
The word light is found in 159 verses in the Old Testament KJV Bible.
The word light is mentioned 177 times in the Old Testament KJV Bible.
|Books Of The Bible
In Old Testament
|Verse or Verses||Mentions|
Bible Verses With Light In The Old Testament KJV
The Word Light In Genesis | The Old Testament
- Genesis 1:3-5 (KJV) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
- Genesis 1:15-18 (KJV) And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
- Genesis 44:3 (KJV) As soon as the morning was light, the men were sent away, they and their asses.
The Word Light In Exodus | The Old Testament
- Exodus 10:23 (KJV) They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.
- Exodus 13:21 (KJV) And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
- Exodus 14:20 (KJV) And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.
- Exodus 25:6 (KJV) Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
- Exodus 25:37 (KJV) And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.
- Exodus 27:20 (KJV) And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.
- Exodus 35:8 (KJV) And oil for the light, and spices for anointing oil, and for the sweet incense,
- Exodus 35:14 (KJV) The candlestick also for the light, and his furniture, and his lamps, with the oil for the light,
- Exodus 35:28 (KJV) And spice, and oil for the light, and for the anointing oil, and for the sweet incense.
- Exodus 39:37 (KJV) The pure candlestick, with the lamps thereof, even with the lamps to be set in order, and all the vessels thereof, and the oil for light,
- Exodus 40:4 (KJV) And thou shalt bring in the table, and set in order the things that are to be set in order upon it; and thou shalt bring in the candlestick, and light the lamps thereof.
The Word Light In Leviticus | The Old Testament
- Leviticus 24:2 (KJV) Command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually.
The Word Light In Numbers | The Old Testament
- Numbers 4:9 (KJV) And they shall take a cloth of blue, and cover the candlestick of the light, and his lamps, and his tongs, and his snuffdishes, and all the oil vessels thereof, wherewith they minister unto it:
- Numbers 4:16 (KJV) And to the office of Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest pertaineth the oil for the light, and the sweet incense, and the daily meat offering, and the anointing oil, and the oversight of all the tabernacle, and of all that therein is, in the sanctuary, and in the vessels thereof.
- Numbers 8:2 (KJV) Speak unto Aaron, and say unto him, When thou lightest the lamps, the seven lamps shall give light over against the candlestick.
- Numbers 21:5 (KJV) And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
The Word Light In Deuteronomy | The Old Testament
- Deuteronomy 27:16 (KJV) Cursed be he that setteth light by his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
The Word Light In Judges | The Old Testament
- Judges 9:4 (KJV) And they gave him threescore and ten pieces of silver out of the house of Baalberith, wherewith Abimelech hired vain and light persons, which followed him.
- Judges 19:26 (KJV) Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man’s house where her lord was, till it was light.
The Word Light In Ruth | The Old Testament
- Ruth 2:3 (KJV) And she went, and came, and gleaned in the field after the reapers: and her hap was to light on a part of the field belonging unto Boaz, who was of the kindred of Elimelech.
The Word Light In 1 Samuel | The Old Testament
- 1 Samuel 14:36 (KJV) And Saul said, Let us go down after the Philistines by night, and spoil them until the morning light, and let us not leave a man of them. And they said, Do whatsoever seemeth good unto thee. Then said the priest, Let us draw near hither unto God.
- 1 Samuel 18:23 (KJV) And Saul’s servants spake those words in the ears of David. And David said, Seemeth it to you a light thing to be a king’s son in law, seeing that I am a poor man, and lightly esteemed?
- 1 Samuel 25:22 (KJV) So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.
- 1 Samuel 25:34 (KJV) For in very deed, as the LORD God of Israel liveth, which hath kept me back from hurting thee, except thou hadst hasted and come to meet me, surely there had not been left unto Nabal by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.
- 1 Samuel 25:36 (KJV) And Abigail came to Nabal; and, behold, he held a feast in his house, like the feast of a king; and Nabal’s heart was merry within him, for he was very drunken: wherefore she told him nothing, less or more, until the morning light.
- 1 Samuel 29:10 (KJV) Wherefore now rise up early in the morning with thy master’s servants that are come with thee: and as soon as ye be up early in the morning, and have light, depart.
The Word Light In 2 Samuel | The Old Testament
- 2 Samuel 2:18 (KJV) And there were three sons of Zeruiah there, Joab, and Abishai, and Asahel: and Asahel was as light of foot as a wild roe.
- 2 Samuel 17:12 (KJV) So shall we come upon him in some place where he shall be found, and we will light upon him as the dew falleth on the ground: and of him and of all the men that are with him there shall not be left so much as one.
- 2 Samuel 17:22 (KJV) Then David arose, and all the people that were with him, and they passed over Jordan: by the morning light there lacked not one of them that was not gone over Jordan.
- 2 Samuel 21:17 (KJV) But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.
- 2 Samuel 23:4 (KJV) And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.
The Word Light In 1 Kings | The Old Testament
- 1 Kings 7:4-5 (KJV) And there were windows in three rows, and light was against light in three ranks. 5 And all the doors and posts were square, with the windows: and light was against light in three ranks.
- 1 Kings 11:36 (KJV) And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there.
- 1 Kings 16:31 (KJV) And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.
The Word Light In 2 Kings | The Old Testament
- 2 Kings 3:18 (KJV) And this is but a light thing in the sight of the LORD: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand.
- 2 Kings 7:9 (KJV) Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king’s household.
- 2 Kings 8:19 (KJV) Yet the LORD would not destroy Judah for David his servant’s sake, as he promised him to give him alway a light, and to his children.
- 2 Kings 20:10 (KJV) And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.
The Word Light In 2 Chronicles | The Old Testament
- 2 Chronicles 21:7 (KJV) Howbeit the LORD would not destroy the house of David, because of the covenant that he had made with David, and as he promised to give a light to him and to his sons for ever.
The Word Light In Nehemiah | The Old Testament
- Nehemiah 9:12 (KJV) Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.
- Nehemiah 9:19 (KJV) Yet thou in thy manifold mercies forsookest them not in the wilderness: the pillar of the cloud departed not from them by day, to lead them in the way; neither the pillar of fire by night, to shew them light, and the way wherein they should go.
The Word Light In Ester | The Old Testament
- Esther 8:16 (KJV) The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.
The Word Light In Job | The Old Testament
- Job 3:4 (KJV) Let that day be darkness; let not God regard it from above, neither let the light shine upon it.
- Job 3:9 (KJV) Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day:
- Job 3:16 (KJV) Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light.
- Job 3:20 (KJV) Wherefore is light given to him that is in misery, and life unto the bitter in soul;
- Job 3:23 (KJV) Why is light given to a man whose way is hid, and whom God hath hedged in?
- Job 10:22 (KJV) A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.
- Job 12:22 (KJV) He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.
- Job 12:25 (KJV) They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.
- Job 17:12 (KJV) They change the night into day: the light is short because of darkness.
- Job 18:5-6 (KJV) Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine. 6 The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his candle shall be put out with him.
- Job 18:18 (KJV) He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
- Job 22:28 (KJV) Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
- Job 24:13-14 (KJV) They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof. 14 The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.
- Job 24:16 (KJV) In the dark they dig through houses, which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light.
- Job 25:3 (KJV) Is there any number of his armies? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
- Job 28:11 (KJV) He bindeth the floods from overflowing; and the thing that is hid bringeth he forth to light.
- Job 29:3 (KJV) When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
- Job 29:24 (KJV) If I laughed on them, they believed it not; and the light of my countenance they cast not down.
- Job 30:26 (KJV) When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness.
- Job 33:28 (KJV) He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
- Job 33:30 (KJV) To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.
- Job 36:30 (KJV) Behold, he spreadeth his light upon it, and covereth the bottom of the sea.
- Job 36:32 (KJV) With clouds he covereth the light; and commandeth it not to shine by the cloud that cometh betwixt.
- Job 37:15 (KJV) Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?
- Job 37:21 (KJV) And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
- Job 38:15 (KJV) And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
- Job 38:19 (KJV) Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,
- Job 38:24 (KJV) By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?
- Job 41:18 (KJV) By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
The Word Light In Psalms | The Old Testament
- Psalms 4:6 (KJV) There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.
- Psalms 18:28 (KJV) For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
- Psalms 27:1 (KJV) A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Psalms 36:9 (KJV) For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
- Psalms 37:6 (KJV) And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
- Psalms 38:10 (KJV) My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
- Psalms 43:3 (KJV) O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
- Psalms 44:3 (KJV) For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
- Psalms 49:19 (KJV) He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
- Psalms 56:13 (KJV) For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
- Psalms 74:16 (KJV) The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
- Psalms 78:14 (KJV) In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
- Psalms 89:15 (KJV) Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
- Psalms 90:8 (KJV) Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
- Psalms 97:11 (KJV) Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
- Psalms 104:2 (KJV) Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
- Psalms 105:39 (KJV) He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.
- Psalms 112:4 (KJV) Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- Psalms 118:27 (KJV) God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
- Psalms 119:105 (KJV) NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Psalms 119:130 (KJV) The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
- Psalms 139:11-12 (KJV) If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
- Psalms 148:3 (KJV) Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
The Word Light In Proverbs | The Old Testament
- Proverbs 4:18 (KJV) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
- Proverbs 6:23 (KJV) For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
- Proverbs 13:9 (KJV) The light of the righteous rejoiceth: but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out.
- Proverbs 15:30 (KJV) The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.
- Proverbs 16:15 (KJV) In the light of the king’s countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.
The Word Light In Ecclesiastes | The Old Testament
- Ecclesiastes 2:13 (KJV) Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.
- Ecclesiastes 11:7 (KJV) Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:
- Ecclesiastes 12:2 (KJV) While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:
The Word Light In Isaiah | The Old Testament
- Isaiah 2:5 (KJV) O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.
- Isaiah 5:20 (KJV) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
- Isaiah 5:30 (KJV) And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.
- Isaiah 8:20 (KJV) To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
- Isaiah 9:2 (KJV) The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
- Isaiah 10:17 (KJV) And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;
- Isaiah 13:10 (KJV) For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
- Isaiah 30:26 (KJV) Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
- Isaiah 42:6 (KJV) I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
- Isaiah 42:16 (KJV) And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
- Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- Isaiah 49:6 (KJV) And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
- Isaiah 50:10-11 (KJV) Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God. 11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
- Isaiah 51:4 (KJV) Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.
- Isaiah 58:8 (KJV) Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
- Isaiah 58:10 (KJV) And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
- Isaiah 59:9 (KJV) Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
- Isaiah 60:1 (KJV) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
- Isaiah 60:3 (KJV) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
- Isaiah 60:19-20 (KJV) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. 20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
The Word Light In Jeremiah | The Old Testament
- Jeremiah 4:23 (KJV) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
- Jeremiah 13:16 (KJV) Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.
- Jeremiah 25:10 (KJV) Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.
- Jeremiah 31:35 (KJV) Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
The Word Light In Lamentations | The Old Testament
- Lamentations 3:2 (KJV) He hath led me, and brought me into darkness, but not into light.
The Word Light In Ezekiel | The Old Testament
- Ezekiel 8:17 (KJV) Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
- Ezekiel 22:7 (KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.
- Ezekiel 32:7 (KJV) And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
The Word Light In Daniel | The Old Testament
- Daniel 2:22 (KJV) He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
- Daniel 5:11 (KJV) There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;
- Daniel 5:14 (KJV) I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.
The Word Light In Hosea | The Old Testament
- Hosea 6:5 (KJV) Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.
The Word Light In Amos | The Old Testament
- Amos 5:18 (KJV) Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
- Amos 5:20 (KJV) Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
The Word Light In Micah | The Old Testament
- Micah 2:1 (KJV) Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.
- Micah 7:8-9 (KJV) Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. 9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
The Word Light In Habakkuk | The Old Testament
- Habakkuk 3:4 (KJV) And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.
- Habakkuk 3:11 (KJV) The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
The Word Light In Zephaniah | The Old Testament
- Zephaniah 3:4-5 (KJV) Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law. 5 The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.
The Word Light In Zechariah | The Old Testament
- Zechariah 14:6-7 (KJV) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
Bible Scripture Reference
- Bible Verses About Light In The Old Testament | KJV
- Psalms 119:105
- Isaiah 9:2
- Proverbs 13:9
- Proverbs 15:30
- How Many Times Is Light Mentioned In The Old Testament KJV?
- Bible Verses With Light In The Old Testament KJV
- Genesis 1:3-5
- Genesis 1:15-18
- Genesis 44:3
- The Word Light In Exodus | The Old Testament
- Exodus 10:23
- Exodus 13:21
- Exodus 14:20
- Exodus 25:6
- Exodus 25:37
- Exodus 27:20
- Exodus 35:8
- Exodus 35:14
- Exodus 35:28
- Exodus 39:37
- Exodus 40:4
- The Word Light In Leviticus | The Old Testament
- Leviticus 24:2
- The Word Light In Numbers | The Old Testament
- Numbers 4:9
- Numbers 4:16
- Numbers 8:2
- Numbers 21:5
- The Word Light In Deuteronomy | The Old Testament
- Deuteronomy 27:16
- The Word Light In Judges | The Old Testament
- Judges 9:4
- Judges 19:26
- The Word Light In Ruth | The Old Testament
- Ruth 2:3
- The Word Light In 1 Samuel | The Old Testament
- 1 Samuel 14:36
- 1 Samuel 18:23
- 1 Samuel 25:22
- 1 Samuel 25:34
- 1 Samuel 25:36
- 1 Samuel 29:10
- The Word Light In 2 Samuel | The Old Testament
- 2 Samuel 2:18
- 2 Samuel 17:12
- 2 Samuel 17:22
- 2 Samuel 21:17
- 2 Samuel 23:4
- The Word Light In 1 Kings | The Old Testament
- 1 Kings 7:4-5
- 1 Kings 11:36
- 1 Kings 16:31
- The Word Light In 2 Kings | The Old Testament
- 2 Kings 3:18
- 2 Kings 7:9
- 2 Kings 8:19
- 2 Kings 20:10
- The Word Light In 2 Chronicles | The Old Testament
- 2 Chronicles 21:7
- The Word Light In Nehemiah | The Old Testament
- Nehemiah 9:12
- Nehemiah 9:19
- The Word Light In Ester | The Old Testament
- Esther 8:16
- The Word Light In Job | The Old Testament
- Job 3:4
- Job 3:9
- Job 3:16
- Job 3:20
- Job 3:23
- Job 10:22
- Job 12:22
- Job 12:25
- Job 17:12
- Job 18:5-6
- Job 18:18
- Job 22:28
- Job 24:13-14
- Job 24:16
- Job 25:3
- Job 28:11
- Job 29:3
- Job 29:24
- Job 30:26
- Job 33:28
- Job 33:30
- Job 36:30
- Job 36:32
- Job 37:15
- Job 37:21
- Job 38:15
- Job 38:19
- Job 38:24
- Job 41:18
- The Word Light In Psalms | The Old Testament
- Psalms 4:6
- Psalms 18:28
- Psalms 27:1
- Psalms 36:9
- Psalms 37:6
- Psalms 38:10
- Psalms 43:3
- Psalms 44:3
- Psalms 49:19
- Psalms 56:13
- Psalms 74:16
- Psalms 78:14
- Psalms 89:15
- Psalms 90:8
- Psalms 97:11
- Psalms 104:2
- Psalms 105:39
- Psalms 112:4
- Psalms 118:27
- Psalms 119:105
- Psalms 119:130
- Psalms 139:11-12
- Psalms 148:3
- The Word Light In Proverbs | The Old Testament
- Proverbs 4:18
- Proverbs 6:23
- Proverbs 13:9
- Proverbs 15:30
- Proverbs 16:15
- The Word Light In Ecclesiastes | The Old Testament
- Ecclesiastes 2:13
- Ecclesiastes 11:7
- Ecclesiastes 12:2
- The Word Light In Isaiah | The Old Testament
- Isaiah 2:5
- Isaiah 5:20
- Isaiah 5:30
- Isaiah 8:20
- Isaiah 9:2
- Isaiah 10:17
- Isaiah 13:10
- Isaiah 30:26
- Isaiah 42:6
- Isaiah 42:16
- Isaiah 45:7
- Isaiah 49:6
- Isaiah 50:10-11
- Isaiah 51:4
- Isaiah 58:8
- Isaiah 58:10
- Isaiah 59:9
- Isaiah 60:1
- Isaiah 60:3
- Isaiah 60:19-20
- The Word Light In Jeremiah | The Old Testament
- Jeremiah 4:23
- Jeremiah 13:16
- Jeremiah 25:10
- Jeremiah 31:35
- The Word Light In Lamentations | The Old Testament
- Lamentations 3:2
- The Word Light In Ezekiel | The Old Testament
- Ezekiel 8:17
- Ezekiel 22:7
- Ezekiel 32:7
- The Word Light In Daniel | The Old Testament
- Daniel 2:22
- Daniel 5:11
- Daniel 5:14
- The Word Light In Hosea | The Old Testament
- Hosea 6:5
- The Word Light In Amos | The Old Testament
- Amos 5:18
- Amos 5:20
- The Word Light In Micah | The Old Testament
- Micah 2:1
- Micah 7:8-9
- The Word Light In Habakkuk | The Old Testament
- Habakkuk 3:4
- Habakkuk 3:11
- The Word Light In Zephaniah | The Old Testament
- Zephaniah 3:4-5
- The Word Light In Zechariah | The Old Testament
- Zechariah 14:6-7
Be Blessed In Jesus Name
It’s my heart’s desire to be able to do ministry full time by the grace of God! It would be impossible without the Lord’s help but with God this is possible. Jesus freely gave and also had people who partnered with Him. By you partnering with the Lord Jesus Christ in this ministry it will help free up time for me to pour into resources to help the body of Christ! Here are some things I plan on doing to help the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.
- Writing blog posts/books/Christian resources
- Create video-based content on various platforms/social media to help, teach, and encourage the body of Christ
- Create Christian-based applications/programs and possibly games
- And more! etc…
That being said perhaps you can’t donate at this moment but still want to support what God is doing in some way. If so you can bless this ministry by following JesusBelieverJD on any of the social media platforms or joining the newsletter. There is a lot of good news to be spread about Jesus and the Kingdom of God and it would be a tremendous blessing to this ministry if you’re able to share these resources continually with others!
✝️ Please Share This Ministry With Your Family, Friends, And Throughout Your Social Media Network Today. 🙏😌
👉 You Can Support What God Is Doing In This Ministry On Social Media By Giving Likes, Commenting, Inviting Others To Check Out The Content, And By Following! This Helps The Algorithm Get This Bible Based Content About Jesus To Others!
👉 Ask God About Donating/Giving Here And What You’re Able To Give/Sow Cheerfully! If You’re Unable To Give Cheerfully Here Then Please Take That Seed And Support Another Member Of The Body Of Christ Based On God’s Leading.
👉 Subscribe To The JesusBelieverJD Newsletter As Well To Stay Up To Date!
👉 Checkout The JesusBelieverJD Store!
👉 Thank You & Be Blessed In Jesus Name! 🙏 😌 👍 ✝️ 🙌
Spread The Good News By Sharing
There was a certain scribe who came to Jesus and wanted to follow Him wherever He went. Jesus responded about how the Son of man had no place to rest His head. What exactly did Jesus mean when He said the Son of man had no place to lay His head? The Son of man
Jesus was walking by two brothers which was Simon who is also known as Peter and Andrew. They were casting a net into the sea because they were fisherman and Jesus spoke this to them in Matthew 4:19… Matthew 4:19 (KJV) And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of
In Matthew chapter 1 the scripture goes through the genealogy of Jesus Christ. This goes from Abraham all the way to Jesus. The generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations. The generations from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations. Also, from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen
The mind is the place where thoughts can come from above or beneath. So why does God tell the born again believer to set your affections on things above? God tells the believer to set their affection or mind on things above because He knows they are now risen with Christ seated in heavenly places.
There was a Gentile man in the Bible who was possessed by Legion. What is the significance of Jesus’s encounter with this man? When Jesus arrived at Gadarenes the man possessed by Legion ran to Jesus, bowed down, and worshipped Him. Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit which trembled in fear of God. Jesus asks him
Satan had no chance against the Lord Jesus Christ. The truth is Jesus already won and put the Devil underneath His feet. That being said, is the enemy under our feet as well? The only way for the serpent, Satan, to be put under a person’s feet is through the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus came